Just found this old photo, In April 2013, when I was still in college as final year student with PUNA Sriti developed by BPPT. PUNA stands for Pesawat Udara NirAwak or people usually say UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)  At that time, I was curious how this UAV can fly autonomously with pre-programmed waypoint.  At first, I thought and assumed that BPPT developed by themselves the autopilot system both of main board and its embedded control algorithm inside, and also GCS (ground control station) software. I was wrong. Actually, they utilized commercial autopilot which can be directly integrated to the UAV by plug & play. Maybe, It still needs a long time if we want to take seriously developed by ourselves the autopilot systems in Indonesia. Besides, I have experienced almost 3 years handling the UAV system, I still can not figure it out by myself how to design and develop all the system. I admit that I'm still only as a beginner, I am "player", not "maker". I convinced that many talented young people in Indonesia expertise in electronics, embedded system, avionics, control systems and software which have capable together build the autopilot systems and become the "maker". Because the autopilot is the brain of UAV. Hope that BPPT also will become "maker", and not only as "player" at one time in developing UAV System. (from left to right, credit to Dr. Fery, Prof. Harry, M. Firdaus)